Monday, March 24, 2008

Roxas Boulevard City Lights

This is the view from my posh Hotel Suite somewhere in Roxas Boulevard... one cool windy night as I wait for my baby's call on my phone. I can't help myself from drowning into the melancholy nostalgia caused by missing my baby AJ this much. She's in QC and I'm in Manila, separated 16km apart, yet I looked up at the full moon that night, my heart paused, knowing full well that we are under the same sky, staring at the same moon. I miss my detdet so much... I never noticed that I've been staring at these lights till 3AM. The twinkling of the lights seemed to choreographed the sequences in my head... how my baby and I met, how we fought the attraction, how we fought the feelings, how we denied ourselves the realizations, how we held our ground firmly, only to miserably yet lovingly surrender to the force that brought us together... Love. Cliché probably to a lot of people, but to AJ and I... no matter how we fought it, no matter how we denied it, no matter how we ignored it... it only drew us even closer together.

Looking back, as I see these lights, I feel the love, as I remember the flashings, I feel the heartbeat, as I remember the colors, I feel emotions... all rushing back to me, the basic realization why I'm staring at these lights, is simply because I miss the most important person in my life... Aedtnavye Mmmmm.... I love you baby!

2 comments:

Unknown said...


Gotcha! HArapin mo ang mga kaso mo, hindi ka namin titigilan sa lahat ng ginawa mo ...

Anonymous said...

Mr Pedro recently helped us with a loan which we used to expand our business. The process was amazing! He was in touch with us frequently to check in and to update us on what was happening throughout our loan repayment. He was friendly and approachable and always able to clear up questions that we had. We had such a great experience working with Pedro!!
Contact A Loan Officer Pedro
Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +18632310632