Saturday, March 29, 2008

PONCIANAS - LET THE TRAVELOGUE BEGIN

This is actually when we started to document ourselves for the purpose of.... well documenting ourselves hehe. This shot was taken at Poncianas in Timog Ave. Quezon City. As usual, your mild-mannered reporter can’t expose himself so I have to be shot this way so as not to reveal my true identity... I know a lot of you are very curious who this guy claiming to be the owner of AJ’s heart. Well, for the record, I am and will never claim anything like that. Why? Because I am “the” owner of AJ’s heart. I know a lot of people would even kill just to be able to hold this title, unfortunately, it’s too late already.
Enough about me :-)
This is me, kissing my baby on the cheek. Now you know what my nose looks like hehe
Just look at that smile of my baby AJ, aint it so sweet!!!

Poncianas is really very good... and expensive too... Ang dami nga laging tao eh.

This is my baby striking a pose. This is what I call Perfect symmetry!
Just look at that bod man! Simply Gorgeous!!!


No comments: